We need not doubt the benefits of bananas for health, for the fruit that belongs to the family musaceae, contains vitamins, potassium, high in fiber and natural sugars, even sometimes referred to as a storehouse of nutrients. Unfortunately, there are still many people who do not usually eat this fruit. In fact, bananas are very easy to obtain, and many choices of types. The most dominant in the banana nutrients are vitamin B6. Other substances that you can get from bananas, among others, manganese, vitamin C, fiber, potassium and magnesium (read more banana nutrition facts).
Benefits banana variety, we can get by eating regularly. Here are the 7 banana benefits to cope with your health problems if consume regularly.
- Constipation: Bananas are rich in fiber which helps promote bowel movements. Fiber content can overcome the problem of constipation. Bananas are also rich in potassium, one of the nutrients important for digestive health.
- Hypertension: If you have blood pressure problems, eating bananas can be a solution. Bananas are rich in potassium and low in sodium. This makes bananas help lower high blood pressure or hypertension, thus preventing stroke.
- Limp: If you often feel weak and as less energy, eat a banana will give the body energy, because it contains vitamins, minerals, potasiun, and fiber that makes feel full longer.
- Acid reflux: Feel the heat in the body and it turns the stomach acid to rise, very disturbing daily activities. Eating one banana alone, was able to reduce acid reflux problems at once stomach ached.
- Eye problems: Apparently, bananas are also rich in vitamin A. This vitamin is known to help protect the membranes of the eyes and cornea. Eating a banana every day is believed to nourish the eyes.
- Anemia: Eating a banana every day also prevents anemia. The content of iron in bananas helps stimulate the production of hemoglobin and increase the blood supply. Anemia problem was resolved.
- Gastritis: Fruits that have up to 70 species, can prevent gastric acidity. Eating bananas will help protect the stomach lining from the risk of irritation and infection of bacteria that cause ulcers in the stomach.
How to eat bananas in a healthy way
Ripe bananas can be eaten directly, but you can also be processed into various types of snack foods. According to experts, the banana can be sweet snacks that are healthier than biscuits. Just remember to avoid taking them by frying. Frying can turn bananas into the food that is not useful, because it risky destroy the nutritional content and increasing the levels of trans fats. This can increase your risk of developing high cholesterol, obesity, diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure. Here are simple healthy ways to eat banana.
- Serve as a juice or smoothie. You can add low-fat milk, honey, and other fruits.
- Mix sliced banana with oatmeal. To be more nutritious, you can add the almonds, or other fruits.
- Bananas that has been mashed, can also be mixed into the dough dumpling. In addition to adding flavor, could also be more nutritious.
- Spread peanut butter on a banana can also be a healthy choice.
To get the maximum benefits of bananas, balanced with a healthy lifestyle and eating a banana with a wise way.
Health Fame Healthy Foods